Leica Rugby 100
Rugged construction laser
The Leica Rugby 100 self leveling laser level - Built for the toughest environments, built to last - Guaranteed. The Leica Rugby 100 is an automatic self-leveling rotating laser for all general construction use. Designed with outdoor site work in mind, the Rugby 100 is a heavy duty work horse that is ideal for most setting out tasks including foundations and footings, site surveying, machine control and leveling as well as some simple elevation work such as drainage.
The highly visible red laser on the Rugby 100 is also ideal for internal leveling work enabling the laser to be used without the receiver. The simple to use functions on the Rugby 100 can be used by anyone on site and the FREE two year "knock Down" warranty ensures peace of mind that no matter what happens to the laser it is guaranteed to work or be repaired free of charge. ** See terms and conditions.
Rugby 100 covered by Leica Protect
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
The benefits of the Leica Rugby 100 laser measure:
|Operating Range 300m (1000ft) Diameter||Property developers|
|Self-leveling Accuracy* ±1.5mm at 30m (±3/32” at 100 ft)||Property tradesmen|
|Self-leveling Range ±5°||Ground workers|
|Robust and Waterproof - IP56||Landscapers|
|Manual Grade||Fencing contractors|
|Rotating Speeds 10rps (600 rpm)||General construction|
|Automatic self-leveling mode.||Concrete bases and foundations|
|H.I. or Elevation Alert function||Digger operators|
|Laser hire companies|
Simple, one-button operation, fully automatic, general construction laser.
Leica Leica Rugby 100 - Overview
Easy to learn, easy to use.
Anyone on your crew can be a Rugby expert in just a few minutes. It's rugged yet easy to use, any operator can take accurate readings quickly.
Automatic self-leveling rotating laser
Makes quick work of concrete forming, pad placement and framework, setting foundations, footings, plus elevation indication for earthmoving equipment.
Rugged, designed for the site
The co-molded housing of high-impact plastic and rubber is as rugged as it looks. And, to prove it has a 2 year knockdown warranty.
Protect Lifetime Warranty
Register the Leica Rugby 100 within 8 weeks after purchase to extend the warranty.
Easy to learn. Easier to use. Always fast, reliable, and accurate.
Anyone on your crew can be a Rugby expert in just a few minutes. And any operator can take accurate readings quickly. Here’s why:
- Automatic self-leveling: no more bubbles or external level vials used - set it down and Rugby levels itself
- Rugby always defaults to automatic mode when switched on to avoid errors
- Two-speed head rotation
- Accuracy of 10 arc seconds (±1/16" at 100 feet / ±1.5 mm at 30 meters)*
- Simple keypad controls all functions
- Highly visible beam for quick and easy location
- Out-of-level indicator light
- Low battery indicator light
- Remote low battery indicator prevents unplanned recharge interruptions
- Simultaneous charge and operate function is another time-saving feature
- H.I. (elevation alert) feature prevents errors due to shifting or movement of the tripod.
Why Rugby is the toughest player on the field
The Rugby 100 is a high technology, high precision tool. Compare these features and you’ll see why Rugby sets the new standard for durability and value.
- Water resistant: all critical components protected from wet weather conditions
- Housing made from co-molded rubber and high-impact plastic
- Aluminum base withstands rough handling…highly resistant to abrasion and fracture
- Construction-tough components have all undergone rigorous testing to assure long life under harsh conditions
- Enclosed head means no worries about contamination of critical interior parts
- Rugged, high-impact strength polymer carrying case included
- Optional rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries available
- 24 month warranty
Here are just a few of the many jobs you can complete more quickly with the versatile Rugby 100: concrete forming, pad placement and framework, setting foundations and footings, precise depth control for sub-base and fine grade excavation, finish grade and sub-grade, machine control. Read more in our see articles section >>
Service pack - included FREE: