Leica Rugby 200
Internal & external laser
The Leica Rugby 200 laser is a great all round laser level. The Rugby 200 has a visible laser for both horizontal and vertical leveling and a range of 600 metres. This makes this Leica laser the best choice for both internal and external laser leveling. Packed with great features, the remote control and scanning functions for internal, and the new sensitive external detector completes this package. The Two year knock down warranty offers peace of mind.
Rugby 200 covered by Leica Protect
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
The benefits of the Leica Rugby 200 laser measure:
|Operating Range 300m (1000ft) Diameter||Property Developers|
|Self-leveling Accuracy* ±2.6mm at 30m (±3/32” at 100 ft)||Property tradesmen|
|Self-leveling Range ±5°|
|Rotating Speeds 10rps (600 rpm)|
|Automatic self-leveling mode.|
|H.I. or Elevation Alert function|
Simple, one-button operation, fully automatic, general construction laser.
Leica Leica Rugby 200 - Overview
Horizontal and Vertical Self-leveling
The Rugby 200 is a horizontal and vertical self-leveling laser for interior and general
Toughest Player on the Field
Waterproof and dustproof, co-molded rubber and high-impact plastic housing, wide, stable aluminum base, head completely enclosed to protect the crucial interior parts.
Removable laydown foot provides a solid, three-point support for stability without any external hardware.
Protect Lifetime Warranty
Register the Leica Rugby 200 within 8 weeks after purchase to extend the warranty.
Easy to learn. Easier to use. Always fast, reliable, and accurate.
Anyone on your crew can be a Rugby expert in just a few minutes. And any operator can take accurate readings quickly. Here’s why:
- Automatic self-leveling: no more bubbles or external level vials used - set it down and Rugby levels itself
- Rugby always defaults to automatic mode when switched on to avoid errors
- Two-speed head rotation
- Accuracy of 10 arc seconds (±1/16" at 100 feet / ±1.5 mm at 30 meters)*
- Simple keypad controls all functions
- Highly visible beam for quick and easy location
- Out-of-level indicator light
- Low battery indicator light
- Remote low battery indicator prevents unplanned recharge interruptions
- Simultaneous charge and operate function is another time-saving feature
- H.I. (elevation alert) feature prevents errors due to shifting or movement of the tripod.
Why the Rugby is the toughest player on the field
The Rugby 200 is a high technology, high precision tool. Compare these features and you’ll see why Rugby sets the new standard for durability and value.
- Water resistant: all critical components protected from wet weather conditions
- Housing made from co-molded rubber and high-impact plastic
- Aluminum base withstands rough handling…highly resistant to abrasion and fracture
- Construction-tough components have all undergone rigorous testing to assure long life under harsh conditions
- Enclosed head means no worries about contamination of critical interior parts
- Rugged, high-impact strength polymer carrying case included
- Optional rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries available
- 24 month warranty
Here are just a few of the many jobs you can complete more quickly with the versatile Rugby 200: concrete forming, pad placement and framework, setting foundations and footings, precise depth control for sub-base and fine grade excavation, finish grade and sub-grade, machine control. Read more in our see articles section >>
Leica Rugby 200:
Service pack - included FREE: