iDig Classic & Touch Systems
Affordable bucket position indication for all excavating equipment.
Take control of your jobsite with the most innovative & affordable, real-time, depth/grade control tool on the market. The iDig System works with all excavating equipment, allowing you to get the job right first time.
This one-man system reduces labor, saves time and money. It's easy to install, with radio transmission between components, solar powered sensors fitted to the boom by magnets & fast-fit fixing plates. Depth grade calculation is shown immediately and information given to the operator by a colour LED indicator.
How does the iDig System work?
Why purchase an iDig System
- Better accuracy reduces over-cutting, and rework
- Allows you to dig slope without a grade laser
- One-man system reduces labor, saves time & money
- Installation is easy & "fast-fit" fixing plate mean no welding required
- It's so convienient - everything you need fits in one case
Call us to book a demo:
- 0800 292 2188
Which iDig System is best for me?
Advantages of the iDig System:
- Use on multiple machines - the "fast-fit" attachment allows easy transfer of sensors to another machine
- Use with various buckets- can be used with various buckets - iDig automatically recognizes both installed bucket & machine
- Use with laser - although the iDig can be used without a laser & receiver, using a laser reference speeds benchmarking when the excavator is moved
- Works with any machine receiver - with the iDig you can save money by using a receiver you already own, since the system works with any stand alone device.
Applications of the iDig System:
- Footing & foundation depths
- Sewer lines
- Drainage ditches & trenching
- Cable lines
|Technical data||iDig Classic System||iDig Touch System|
|System Power||12 / 28 V|
|Angle Sensor: Battery Charging||Solar|
|Angle Sensor: Dimensions / Weight||70 x 100 x 20 mm / 282g|
|Angle Sensor: Water /Dust Protection||IP67|
|Control Unit: Screen Size||Digital 2.6” (~10 cm)||Touch 7” (~18cm)|
|Control Unit: Resolution||(128 x 64 pixels)||(800 x 480 pixels)|
|Memory: Num of machines||5 machines||Over 100|
|Memory: Num of buckets||10 buckets per machine||Over 100|
|Accuracy||+/-7/16”, 1 cm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°to +70°C (-4° to 158°F)|
FREE Service pack